1.6
Additional Fees

I went for Spacedigitalx PR for my Kickstarter campaign last week.

After receiving a terribly written press release, I requested my money back. They refused because they already started and would deliver a new press release within 1 day. Second release, two days later still full of mistakes. They again refused my refund request.

I contacted three of the campaigns they worked with, non of them ever heard of Spacedigitalx!

I checked their domain name, and found out that they only started their website on 14-aug-2016.

I checked the pictures on their website, and Google search directed me to another Pr agency: https://buzztilt.com/about/ . They use exactly the same website and found the same reviews (which already proven to be fake) on their website.

They are the same "company"! Buzztilt has only bad reviews, and I now found out that they started scamming people again under another name (spacedigitalx.com) with fake reviews, and terrible services.

IvanN wrote the review because of bad quality at Spacedigitalx and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Spacedigitalx to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was spacedigitalx is a scam. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Spacedigitalx and spacedigitalx the pro internet marketing service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Spacedigitalx?

Comments

San Jose, California, United States #1250202

Hans Kurt.Marvelous...

Your location shows that you are based in Germany and not USA... Holidays? :-)

Besides that, are you telling that the official whois.com information available on Google is wrong? And how about the link (same website and same payment info) which is exactly the same as the Buzztilt scam?

Hans, non of the claims on your website make any sense.

You mention campaigns your worked with while your 'company' was not even in the market. You mention connections with journalists while you are only a few months old. And then there is the fact that you claim to be US based, while all points to Germany...

Any comments?

Real facts for a change?

You can start by posting your company registration info to start with, and while at it, please explain while you relaunched a new website pretending to be a company with a long history.Thats a plain simple ripoff.

Frankfurt Am Main, Hesse, Germany #1237929

***WARNING: Anyone reading the above and other fake websites created to ruin the name of competitors should know this was created by a direct competitor = Chris Olenik over at Agency 2.0 who also just happens to be located in you guessed it, Los Angeles, CA.

Mr.

Olenik has gone to great lengths to slander many crowdfunding competitors in the industry because he is in a service based (easily replicable) business and easily threatened.

While other companies are busy serving their clients, Mr.Olenik is spending his time creating fake websites, and slanderous fake reviews on numerous sites.